“Let It Hurt, Then Let It Go”
“After all, in the end, oftentimes tragedy transforms into beauty, delightful things occur in the aftermath of chaos just be patient.”
Howdy Bibliophile! I heard that love may change your life but it’s heartbreak that truly changes you as a person and if you read R.H. Sin’s verses during the time of heartbreak then undoubtedly you’ll transform.
Strong? No! Stronger? Nope! Strongest? Absolutely!
Feminist Poet R. H. Sin has taken the world by storm with his modern, contemporary poetry. Whiskey, Words & A Shovel I, is his first book that covers the pain, the emptiness, the tears, but surely it all takes you to a better, more evolved place.
Here are 20 R.H. Sin Verses that every woman should read to be strong, stronger & strongest:
1. “Some women fear the fire. Some simply become it.”
2.”She wanted to scream but remained silent for you no longer deserve her words.”
3. “Alone, by herself, she built the kingdom that she wanted.”
4. “Give yourself permission to walk away from anyone who half loves you.”
5. “The secret of letting go is realizing that you’re worthy of the type of love they’re unable to provide.”
6. “Make peace with your broken pieces.”
7. “I forgive my past, I forgive who I used to be.”
8. “She’s proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel.”
9. “It’s all or nothing, love me the right way or lose me right away.”
10. “Sometimes the greatest love belongs to the woman with a wall up. Climb it…”
You can also give this your read: Bob Dylan Is A Philosopher In Disguise And We Have The Proof
11. “She was a storm. Not the kind you run from, but the kind you chase.”
12. “You deserve someone who is terrified to lose you.”
13. “Sweetheart, marry your goals, remain committed to success, be loyal to your dreams. It’s okay to choose yourself.”
14. “Things you deserve: a good life, good sleep, a good man.”
15. “Those broken girls have the deepest love.”
16. “You kill your future by mourning the past”
17. “Loving the wrong person is self-harm”
18. “Weak men are afraid of a woman’s strength.”
19. “You are the light that most men will never deserve”
20. “If sex is everything then why are you so sad and lonely”
Thanks For Reading! Stay Connected To Pepperfeed For More Such Updates!
Featured Image Courtesy.