“Laughter attracts joy, releases negativity, and leads to miraculous cures” _ Rhonda Byrne
I am a bibliophile but I have immense love for books but I don’t have a good collection of these written bundles of joy. A few days back I had a discussion with one of my friends regarding books. We both exchanged our knowledge and she suggested me to read “The Secret”. She didn’t tell me much about the book and told me to search about it on the internet.
When I did I came to know few interesting things about it which I will be sharing with you all through my words. The Author of a book is Rhonda Byrne. It is one of the best selling books and about 20 million copies have been sold of it at a worldwide level.
In March 2006, it was released with the name “The secret” and in the same year as a book. It is based on theme ‘law of attraction’ which claims that thoughts can change the world directly.
While going through the book, I come to know that it purely teaches the wisdom that world holds. Believe me guys, one you will read the book you will start thinking positive and new in your life.
In this regard, below I have mentioned few of the quotes from “The Secret”~
1. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought”
2. “You create your own universe as you go along”
3. “See the things that you want as already yours”
4. “Your current thoughts are creating your future life”
5. “Make your last thoughts before going to sleep good thoughts”
6. “The Universe will start to rearrange itself to make it happen for you.”
7. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.”
8. “What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you become.”
9. “Everything sent out returns to the source _You”
10. “If you are feeling good, it is because you are thinking good thoughts”
Whatever, sayings or words which are mentioned in the book if we connect it with our life are all true. In our life what thoughts we have in our mind turns out to be true. It is rightly said that what you are seeking is seeking you. In other words, it can be said that everything that you think attracts towards you and it is basically a part of ‘Law of Attraction’.
“The law of attraction simply gives you whatever it is you are thinking about.”