“A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody”
Hello Reader! We’ve adapted so much, are adapting so much always, and still – we don’t know enough. A few things throughout everyday life, we simply overlook. We all are feeling stuck in the world-changing scenario where we don’t even feel the positive changes.
You might have already come across some Chinese proverbs that not only are they meaningful and thought-provoking, but it can be said that many people still follow the philosophical ideals of the proverbs.
3. Better to take a step back and prepare to castanet than to sit at the edge admiring the fish.
4. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
6. A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
7. When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills.
8. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.