Hello Readers! Life is full of complexities and difficulties but the winner is those who go through from the hurdles with a smiling face. There is the lot of changes we face in life, and trust me all changes are good and one should accept it.
And, a German-language novelist and short story writer, Franz Kafka whose work is read widely across the globe will have the power to give strength to those who are shattering to travel the path of difficulties.
Scroll down to read quotes by Kafka that will make you rethink your life but beautifully:
1. Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
2. As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect.
3. You are free, and that is why you are lost.
4. Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
5. A book must be the ax for the frozen sea within us.
6. So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being.
7. One of the first signs of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die.
8. From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back. That is the point that must be reached.
9. Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
10. My guiding principle is this: Guilt is never to be doubted.
Thanks For Reading! Stay Connected To Pepperfeed For More Such Updates!