There’s something about menacingly sad movies that just drives a dagger of love and passion into our souls like the very popular words by John Green’s “The Fault in Our Stars.”
It is a touching and heart‑wrenching love story about two teenagers whose battle to win over cancer made us cry our hearts out. As well as the quotes from the novel are enough to play the heartstrings with pain.
Here are 15 quotes from it that will teach you the pain is more what you feel:
1.Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you.
2. Maybe ‘okay’ will be our ‘always.
3. You are so busy being YOU that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are.
4. The marks humans leave are too often scars.
5. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
6. My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.
7. That’s the thing about pain. It demands to be felt.
8. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.
9. I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend.
10. There is no shortage of fault to be found amid our stars.
11. The risen sun too bright in her losing eyes.
12. Our fearlessness shall be our secret weapon.
13. Pain is like fabric: The stronger it is, the more it’s worth.
14. I love you present tense.
15. She walks lightly, old man. She walks lightly upon the earth.
Love, Pain & Grief are beautifully explained by these quotes from ‘The Fault In Our Stars’
Thanks For Reading! Stay Connected To Pepperfeed For More Such Updates!