The other day I was browsing through the internet and came across the love poetry of Atticus, the No.1 poet of USA.
Also, for the time being, he’s the most tattooed poet as well. What I liked most about Atticus is his short and crisp poetry, which has amazingly deep meanings. His poetry straight forward strikes the cord with your own romantic experiences and makes you believe in the power of true love.
And, the other interesting thing is that Atticus has never come out in the public. He writes from behind on Instagram and makes an impact nobody has probably ever matched in the USA. And now, he’s the international poet everyone is looking forward to.
His poetry is for all the people who are in love and believe that love can conquer anything.
Here are few verses I am presenting. Hope you love them!
1. She was not for everyone, but she was for me!
2. It was her chaos that made her beautiful.
3. A sky full of stars and he was staring at her.
4. From the day we met, to the day we died
She would exist infinitely, in my heart and mind.
5. I lost my way, all the way to you.
6. She was my world after the rain.
7. There’s nothing prettier in the world than a girl in love,
With every breath she takes.
8. Poetry is the only defense I have for madness.
9. The beautiful thing about young love, is the truth,
That it will last forever.
10. It seems to me, that love could be labeled poison,
And we’d drink it anyways.
11. I fought my eyes to stay awake, no dream was prettier
Than the way she slept
12. She wore his compliments like diamonds.
13. Words will scratch more hearts than swords.
These are some of his verses which I personally like and wish everyone take a thing or two from these lines.
These lines are indeed deep and give a message that love is the most beautiful thing in the world.